Ahh.. the weekend is nearing its close. Sad really.. it was pretty fun. We went to eat at this place called "Sizzler" yesterday which was a mix between a steakhouse and buffet.. You ordered food regularly but there was a giant salad bar, toastata bar, and fruit bar! I got the buffet, and ate a tiny piece of pizza, half a soft taco, 3 big pieces of watermelon.. mmm... a big ole salad with really good creamy italian dressing, and some bread. I wanted to eat healthy and that salad was so tasty!
After we got done eating, we went to see Lakeview Terrace.. Samuel L Jackson was the bad guy.. which is crazy! It was a pretty good movie tho.. it was a suspense movie.. so I think thats why it was good. I dont enjoy thriller or lots of killing movies so much. We had watched V for Vendetta on Friday.. David really enjoyed that movie. He'd never seen it. Natalie Portman is just hot in that movie.
I woke up before David this morning, which is crazy. I got to watch him wake up cause if I moved he'd have woke up. He always wakes up early so I was happy to see him sleeping in.
Now... football is on.. its not really an exciting game.. Bengals vs Giants.. egh.
Ah well.
Oh and something totally random. Yesterday the apartment complex put a note on my car saying "Dont back into parking places" .... I guess you arent supposed to back in when you want to unload stuff from your car.. or if you do back in, you have to go back to your car, and turn it around when you are done. Retarded. My car is still backed in to its spot tho. Viva la Revolution!
1 comment:
Man... your apartment people are psychos! As long as you are in a parking spot who cares which way the car is? I want to watch V for Vendetta again... I haven't seen it in a long time. Tonight I will also be watching football... GreenBay vs. Cowboys. My silly husband has decided the past 2 years that he suddenly wants to keep up with football. Oh well! Tell David hi, and we miss you!!!
Post a Comment