Monday, January 12, 2009

The Holidays Are Over. :(

Well,

We made it through the Holidays. Travelled over 8,000 miles between Thanksgiving and New Years! Thats impressive!

Christmas was so fun. It was SO busy and went by too fast though. Mom took nearly a week off and we did stuff every day. Oddly enough a lot of times we just went out shopping for nothing. Well, we were trying to find flannel pajama sets somewhere, but they were hard to find! We ended up getting some from Sears where mom found ones with Polar Bears on it.

We got a new sheet/comforter set from mom for Christmas. Its the softest sheet set I've ever laid on. I now realize the difference between "180 thread count" and "300 thread count" and the thread count goes even higher!

I'm back to part time at work now. I am happy though. I really hate working full time at a job that get bored at. I love the people but the job I was doing was boring, and I couldnt change it.. cause I had to answer the phones, so I couldnt do much else other than what was given. So now I'll have 1 hour a day to answer phones (when she is at lunch) and then I will just be doing filing in my own little room the rest of the time. Which frankly. I prefer that somewhat, because I can sit in the room, listen to music, and do my thing, without anyone bothering me. I also will still have computer access, so it'll still be cool.

Speaking of computer, I havent used my big computer since Thanksgiving. This little $298 laptop is AMAZING! I just sit on the couch and dink around when needed.

Today I will try to get Kiara to get her rabies shot, get my oil changed at Jiffy Lube (20 dollar coupon baby!) and I have a Physical/Pap/2nd HPV shot at 1:00. Busy day!

1 comment:

Apryl said...

that's so cool! Tell her to come on over and visit... :)