First off... Karate is over. *sniff* I am going to pick it up again in June for another 8 weeks (minus a week we're in Nebraska) and July for the same thing. Its cheaper that way.. 60 dollars for a month.
But, in the meantime, I am going to go once a week.. its 15 dollars a session, so if I am gone 2/4 weeks, thats 30 bucks. I might have to scrounge some money from savings to get an extra session in this week.. 45 is still cheaper than 60 when I can only go to the 3 this month anyway! I'll be here a week from Thursday.. but I leave Friday for my trip, so I am going to be too busy to go then.
Then comes Austria!
I am so happy to be able to go. Granted, my itenerary is... Leave here and overnight to NYC.. then stay in NYC airport until 7 PM when our flight boards for an overnight flight to London.. I think the first overnight flight will make the second overnight flight MUCH easier to cope with.. cause I'll be so tired! But spending from 7:30 AM until 7 PM in an airport doesnt really make me all excited.. cause really.. I leave the 15th and we get to Austria the 17th! I cant complain though.
So my girly side might shine through here, but I am totally getting a dress from Austria. Salzburg is in the bavarian area, and I seen a travel channel show where they dressed up in traditional bavarian attire.. (I laughed at the guy) and the girl looked SO GOOD. It wasnt old fashioned.. it was modern yet bavarian.. very nifty.
I would bring our new camera, but its ginormous, and frankly, I am afraid I will break it. So, instead, I will bring both other cameras.. (just in case one runs out of batteries!) and I will have my laptop.. and wherever I have internet, I will totally update with Facebook! Joy!
By the way, if you havent noticed the little picture I've been posting at the end of my posts, its my new 'signature' to say.. Its an anime called Kodocha.. very light hearted, and the main character reminds me a lot of me.. crazy, random, and all that.. David showed me it recently, and its really a good show!
1 comment:
Yay, Austria! Yeah... spending all day in the NYC airport doesn't sound too fun... hopefully they will have lots of gift shops and things in there to help keep you occupied. Have fun and take lots of pictures!!
Post a Comment