Horray for redesigning the blog layout and finding a random picture I took of our pictures on the mantle to use as the header! The other was too big. :P I think it looks more stylish anyway now.
I plan to post a ginormous Austria post after I get back from Nebraska.
I am excited for the wedding shower but I really have no idea how these things go. I think I've been to one in my life but.. er.. I am glad Mallory isnt the one getting married cause I'd have NO CLUE how to throw one of these things. I hope Mallory does. Well, I know she'll do great. She's creative so I am curious on what she'll have going on.
All I know is mom might have gotten naughty panties if she followed through with her evil laughter on the phone with me.
3 comments:
If Mallory gets married or you have another shower to throw, call me. I love showers: baby showers, bridal showers. Love them!
I hope I can go to yours. We have a wedding or something later that night but here's hoping.
hey! thought about you yesterday! hows it going?
Hey! You get married in like a week! CRAZY. Wanted to let you know that I changed my blog's address to educatedmusicmommy.blogspot.com. See you soon!!!
Post a Comment