Tuesday, October 19, 2010

So I havent updated this..

But I am married. Of course, everyone on here knows that already, but married life is oddly exactly like unmarried life, except for a few little things. Like wearing a ring all the time and other unmentionables.

We got the license in the mail, and David is fretting over whether we filled it out right. He seems to think we should have put my name on it as Ryan C and filled out the Maiden name (if different) as B. However, at the time of the signing, I was not a C yet, but still a B, so signing it would have had me put false information in.

I've been scraping it up with Jeffry, and I got an amazing bunch of birthday gifts.. new speakers w/ subwoofer for my PC (super cheap, 25 bucks on a daily deal!) A new keyboard and mouse (another daily deal, for 30 bucks for a NICE set, it has an LCD display on the keyboard. o.O) a set of super huge but comfy and sound drowning headphones (24 bucks at Frys) and an ipod touch 8gb. (free for opening a bank account at a certain bank)

So yeah, a pretty nice birthday where it was cheap and affordable (gotta splurge on the honeymoon in HAWAII that we leave on Saturday for!) yet really amazingly good. David did well. After all the ipod was a bonus gift so doesnt count as it arrived a day before my birthday anyway, but the rest of the stuff, costs.. 80 bucks? Probably worth about 200. :D

Anyway, I have one professional pic from the wedding so far. Had to get one for Davids mom for her paper announcement so I got one sent. I think we look a little pink, but then again, it was HOT around that time after the ceremony, but Davids smile is AMAZING SINCE HE HATES TEETH SMILING!



Joy.

2 comments:

jfrank said...

Where are you going on said honeymoon??? I loved your wedding!!! Hanger strap and all!!!

Rion said...

Oops! I updated it, its to Hawaii!