I looked around online, and found Walmart, Snapfish, and Shutterfly. I had ordered from Shutterfly before, so I knew their quality was good, so I looked there last for my card. Their designs were much better than the other two, and their prices were very reasonable as well. So we went with Shutterfly again, and chose "Retro Snowflake Bursts Christmas" - a 5x7 card.

It seemed to fit us very well. It took us nearly a half hour of browsing to end up with this choice, because there were so many good choices. However, we narrowed it down to needing one picture only, and this one took the cake. It also perfectly matched the picture we had planned on using!
I am a huge holiday cards fan. So of course, my favorite products are holiday related. I also love the mothers/fathers day cards, as its so fun to be able to send them a funny picture on the front of a card and have them get a good laugh.
Christmas Photo Cards
Holiday Cards
Mothers Day Cards
Fathers Day Cards
They have so many well done layouts, and their prices and shipping are very affordable.
Check out all their different selections on their website: Shutterfly!
-Ryan, who bought her photo cards for this year from Shutterfly already, despite the fact that she might get 50 more for this blog post, but will be happy to have next years ready to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment