Sunday, November 16, 2008

November

Remember remember the fifth of November...

Oh wait thats a movie.

This month has been pretty.. eh.. just sort of moving along.. not really bad.. not really good... just going along. Good news, I got paid my first check from working full time and it was AMAZING to see the biggest check I've ever seen in my life for working. (granted, working at food places only will get you that sort of feeling :P) I also got a holiday bonus as well. Bad news.. I sometimes have to waste time during the day simply to waste time because I dont have enough to do! I have to pace myself in order to not get everything done before lunch.

We went to Portland a week ago to break the weekends at home trend, and went to a Trailblazers game, and to eat at B-Dubs, aka BWW, aka Buffalo Wild Wings, and SONIC! They dont have those up here in Seattle. It was fun and a good break, but when we drove, it rained rained rained.. thankfully it didnt when we were IN Portland.. so yay!

1 comment:

S Club Mama said...

sounds like you're doing so well! I'm really glad to hear it, Ryan. Do you get to come home for the holidays?