Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Horray!

I am excited because our apartment complex actually has trick or treaters! That means I get to see the kids in their costumes come to my door and I can give them candy! I am not sure yet if I will dress up as a ninja to give them candy.

I start full time at my job next week and get a dollar raise.. that should help so much in getting my loans paid off and getting my savings that my grandmother gave me back to the level it should be at. Horray! Except I am not looking forwards to getting up early.... *cry*

I'm glad you all like my hair. It was hard for me to go there to get it cut, but once I found a cut that I liked.. (I used a Julia Styles picture/hairstyle, since I've been compared to her before, so that I knew it would look okay on my face!) I was more reassured that it'd be a good move.. and it was! I really like the ease at which I can just.. brush out my hair.. or I can actually blow dry it since before it would take FOREVER if I even tried.. and I can put it into little side ponytails if I really want. The only odd thing is that my right side base of the hair tends to flip out.. and it does all the way around except from my ear to the front of my face on the left side! Its not that noticable though.. but I've yet to get it to stop doing that!

Ah well, its CANDY DAY!

No comments: