So, I'm pretty much going to be open here, so if you dont want a TMI read, you'd better leave now. This is halfway for my own knowledge to look back on as well!
First off tho, I had a pretty good first week. I did filing.. all.. week.. ugh.. that sort of sucked. But, I had to catch up on the massive stacks that accumulated before I started, so starting next week, it wont be bad at all and I'll be doing other things. I just have to find out what they are!
My sister broke her butt.. no seriously, she fell down the stairs and broke her tailbone. I had to laugh at her, cause she now sits on an inflated toilet ring to keep from putting pressure on it. Oh man.
And for anyone taking a plane trip in the future, I found out that the 15 dollar charge that lots of airlines have for having a checked bag.. is for each plane you get on. So if you have a checked bag and a connecting flight both ways, thats 60 extra dollars, not 15! Isnt that absurd? Now imagine if you are two people, thats 120 extra dollars to bring luggage on a plane. Freakin crazy.
Ok now for the TMI.. I'm a darn healthy person, and I am very glad for that. Never have had a broken bone, never have even had stitches, and my worst injury Laura actually knows about. (When I fell trying to scare the group of girls coming with Melissa and Eric from the roof of Crystals garage.. except we got bored, and climbed down, and I slipped on the hood and cut my leg on the license plate, and ended up having masking tape surrounding my leg for the sleepover, obviously not anything that bad) Well, I have now one slight medical condition, which I did go to the doctor for about 2 years ago, but its a lovely little thing I call "Mr. Stinky" the Hemmerhoid. Now, yeah laugh about preparation H.. but really, its not bad for me at least. It doesnt itch or burn or any of that junk. I must keep my bottom clean or something. Anyway, I've had one problem with it in the three years I've had this thing.. and thats when I went "Number 2" and the water came out pink.. eep, freaky, so I went to the doc and they were like oh its fine. Pfew. Well, today, I went "Number 2" and holy joly, it looked like someone had tried to commit suicide in my toilet, or that someone brought a stuck pig in! It was so red, and I nearly took a picture of it (dont tell me I am weird! I wanted it for future reference if needed!) but then I realized that it was that time of the month, and I swore I had taken out the tampon, so flushed, but of course, I hadnt taken it out, and it actually was from my rear end. I think if this happens again by the end of the year, that I will have to go have it removed.. cause I dont know how much blood I just lost in the potty room, but it cant be healthy.
And now, you all know of Mr. Stinky.. and I can go crawl in a hole! EEK.
1 comment:
You poor thing... that would have scared the crap out of me!!! No pun intended.... okay, not intended, but intentionally left in. ;) Hope that it quits bothering you.
Post a Comment