Freakin cool thing #1:
Unless things change in a month and a half, my soon to be in the world nephew will be living in my old bedroom. I knew there was some crazy reason why our old house hasnt even been attempted to be sold, its so my best friends could live there!
Freakin cool thing #2:
I got a hair cut. Dont tell my mom by any means, I am sending her actually a halloween card with my hair in it. Its up around my neck.. too short for ponytails anymore! I'll try to figure out how to get a picture up here.
Freakin cool!
Oh and David got a corneal transplant on Thursday.. that means some person who is no longer on this world gave him the gift of vision on his right eye. He had severe karotakonus in his right eye which gave him double vision in that eye and also made his eye so bad that it was basically legally blind.. no glasses lens could help. He's doing very well and he doesnt look like a blood red eyed monster, which is great! His spirits are up but he hates the eye drops 4 times a day for the next 3-4 months!
Oh, BTW, I put like ads on the side of my site, because apparently I can make money if people click on them. If this actually works, I'll let you guys know if its worth it, and possibly so you could make a bit of money too! (So far I have made 1 cent?)
2 comments:
It is so freakin' cool that we will be living in your house!!! I am so excited, I have been giddy all day. I want to start moving in tomorrow..... But that probably won't happen.... :( And I am having a hard time imagining you without a ponytail! After you tell your mom you need to put pictures up!
Oh, and I clicked on your ad... are you making 2 cents now?
Post a Comment