Friday, October 10, 2008

Doctors and Dreams

Well, lets start with the dream.

David and I woke up late today.. 7:05.. and we are supposed to leave for work at 7! Oops! We were both late. Anyway, in my should be awake and getting ready for work dream time, I had the most random dream:

I was in some sort of.. convention like setting.. and Sarah Palin was there. I wanted her autograph and was searching high and low for a book for her to sign. I had a random politics book, and when I offered it to her, she was offended cause it was signed already. (I didnt know it was signed?) Then, I offered her a George R Martin book, and she was offended that it had a sticker inside. Then, she remarked I should go buy a book from a vender nearby, and I said something like, its not really important enough, and offered her a notecard. I dont think she signed it. That evening I was looking at the vender for random things, and she came up to me and asked if I was taking her advice. I was actually looking for something that wasnt politics related that I could have her sign. Then, I woke up. Random.

Oh, and David wanted me to try fake nails, so I did, then I let him pick the color of nail polish. The bottle color looked fine, but when it got on the nails.. I had hooker nails.. He agreed and let me take them off. :P

Monday morning I go to the doctor to have my butt checked out. I dont know if you want to know this, but I have been bleeding every time I go now, and badly. I counted one time, every drop of blood dripping down, and I stopped when it hit 30 drops of blood. I dont think thats healthy, so I have an appointment scheduled. Hopefully, its just a tear or something! Wish me luck!

-ME!

1 comment:

S Club Mama said...

I'm super glad you're going to the doctor; poor girl.

Ryan, my dear, you are just not a fake nails kind of girl. Plus, they are super bad for your real nails.