Sunday, October 19, 2008

Most hated day/time of the week.

What day/time of the week do you hate most?

Mine is Sunday nights, about 2 hours before bed. I know then that David'll be gone to work the next day and I'll be at home alone, but also I know that when I start working 5 days in probably 2 weeks, that I will have to get up early the next day and that the weekend is over.

That makes Mondays a little better cause I always think, "4 more days of getting up early" since I am already awake, and to be honest, what I hate most about work is having to get up early. I dont mind the actual working part but I am a grump beyond belief when I think about having to get up early.

2 comments:

S Club Mama said...

you know Sunday nights are like that for me. I just enjoy my time with Anthony AND Tristan so much, it's hard to part with them.

Apryl said...

yeah, you are about the hardest person in the world to get up in the morning....