Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas is coming!

I am SO excited that I have one full week of work, and then only one day the next week! We fly in to Nebraska on the 23rd, knock on wood that there is no delays! We are most likely the last flight into Lincoln that night, so hopefully there will be no snow or anything at that time! It can snow on Christmas eve though.

Speaking of snow.. its snowing outside! Like.. the GOOD snow.. its so awesome and pretty! The wind is not around like it is in the midwest, and its pretty much just at freezing, so you can go out in a hoodie and be in the wonderful giant snowflakes.

I have all of my christmas shopping done. Horray! I have Christmas cards to get out and then I will be set. I think I'll try to get that done by Monday for sure.

Horrrrrray! Thought you'd like an update! :P Things are going great!

No comments: