Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SITSmas/Thanksgiving hubub

First off, these amazing people at SITS have a great community that I read about every now and then (Thanks to miss S club chicka) and they are having a huge giveaway today. They do giveaways now and then, but they also have more fun stuff as well :). Its a nice community.

Their link is: http://thesecretisinthesauce.blogspot.com/2008/12/this-just-in.html about the amazing giveaway, but their main page is: http://thesecretisinthesauce.blogspot.com/


And, since it is now December, and that link above is vying for me to say this..


MERRY SITSMAS!


Okay, I'd do all the fancy schmancy stuff that some people do on their blogs, but me and formatting these things are not the best. However, links are above, and I cross fingers that this picture works.......:




On a thanksgiving note, everyone made it back safe and sound in my neck of the woods. Our cat is once again happy after her 1 hour of constant meowing and attention stealing when we got back. Black Friday scares me now though because of that Wal-Mart tragedy, and the Toys-R-Us shootings.. Christmas is supposed to be about Jesus, not about killing people over a toy. Compassion, not crushing a man and not looking back to see if he's okay.. people are NUTS.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry SITSmas!

Anonymous said...

Cute photo - I love their stuff. Cats are not the best travelers ;) Merry SITSmas!

Valerie said...

Hope you had a very Merry SITSmas day!

Annie said...

Merry SITSmas and a happy new cheese burger to you!

Unknown said...

Merry Sitsmas may it e filled with love!

Anonymous said...

Merry SITSmas! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! Love the cheezeburger pic! :)

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

merry SITSmas!!!

tara @ kidz said...

A merry Christmas to you!!!

Sandy said...

Merry SITSmas!

Anonymous said...

I'm not very good with or at the technical mumbo jumbo of the blogs either. Half the time when I am cursing my husband's first reaction is "what? you can't download the pics?" UGh! Merry SITSmas!

Carrie said...

Merry SITSmas a little late! I'm still working my way through the links!

haha I LOVE I can haz cheezburger

Vickie said...

Love your cat!! Still working my way thru the SITSmas list.

The Walmart tragedy bothers me so much. All this poor guy was doing was working. People need to be held accountable. It is not okay to act like animals.

Have a peaceful holiday season:)