So I went to the doc yesterday to get my final HPV vaccine, and no joke.. this woman that was the size of me or so walked through to the pharmacy.. the weird thing was.. is that she was doing the 'pregnancy waddle' but she neither looked pregnant nor had a leg brace or anything suggesting her legs were not working very well.
So then I wondered.. does the pregnancy waddle linger for a week or so after you are out of the hospital? I thought maybe she was just used to walking like that and maybe just had a kid or something. I figured one of the peeps on here could answer me! :D
On other notes, if you have never had the HPV vaccine, it hurts like a geezwizgollygeeMAN! Its like acid being injected into your arm.. imagine a teatnus shot.. but instead of the pain coming a few days later.. you just have the aching pain in your arm for those days. Egh. Tho my last one was in my right arm and the first two were in my left.. and my right arm is MUCH more tolerable to pain than my left. So I decided if I ever have to break an arm or get stitches in my arm it is going to have to be my right one. There is no choice for left armage!
No comments:
Post a Comment