Monday, May 4, 2009

What to do..

So I've been having a hard time finding a job.. since they pretty much are obsolete nowadays. (Honestly, who needs a job?) I think if all else fails, I will go try to apply at daycares nearby after my parents have visited and get a part time job there to get a little extra income coming in.... and to get a little out of the apartment time so I dont go nuts from being cooped up indoors!

Anyway, I've been having this crazy idea to have an on the side 'Catsitting' operation when we get our own place. Granted, I will only allow 2 cats at a time, but I see people here charging outrageous amounts of money just for someone to watch their cats.. (20 bucks a night?? Geeez!)

So I am sitting here thinking.. Hmm.. I could cut that price in half, and make 20 bucks a night if I had 2 cats.. Plus.. I'd get to pet the fur of 2 extra cats and Kiara would get to go bonkers with having 'friends' over.. its just a little extra money but its easy money.

Of course thats if David would approve. I know that when we have our own 'house' that he'd approve but I am not sure if he would with the condo. We'll see. I've been itching to make a website for the possibility!

We're going to be homeowners this month! YayZ!

No comments: