Well, Janice was sort of on the right track! What I have is very similar to what the kids get at schools.. except its in adults.. its called Pityriasis Rosea... and its a random virus that makes annoying spots on your skin for 6-10 weeks then goes away as randomly as it came. The good thing is.. its not contagious.. its not harmful and there will be no lasting effects.. and it will just go away on its own.. and its also a mild case. It also forms on areas of the skin that is under clothing and it doesnt do well in light.. so I wont have to worry about being an ugly monster if it spreads further, and it will all be hidden.. but right now it hasnt spread any more (knock on wood) and hopefully it will start going away so by the time we go to the beach with my parents, I can wear my bikini top in the ocean without having spots!
And.. my cold pretty much punched me in the gut, kicked me while I was down, then suddenly laughed and left.. cause yesterday I was like laying down dying of a cold, and today I am back to my normal peppy self. So all good news on my end!
And if you look at Facebook I uploaded pictures of our new condo! Its still just as awesome from when we first seen it, so that means it is definately a good choice.. (We've heard sometimes people see it and get that 'love at first sight' and then when they go back they notice they really didnt like it actually) and we still love the place!
No comments:
Post a Comment