Thursday, June 4, 2009

Movin on up!

We're in our new place! We've got a futon for friends when they come so they dont have to stay in a hotel. (FYI for anyone who might come in the future!)

Its really HOT though.

See, in Seattle.. theres no need for AC..

You'd use it for a week? Maybe?

Well, this week its been 90 degrees.. for a week.. and its been HOT with no AC!

Thankfully, we have a new fridge that has the crushed ice and cold water.. and I have been taking advantage of that hardcore.

Tomorrow its supposed to cool down! Pfew!

2 comments:

S Club Mama said...

No AC? Really? Even for that week, I'd have a window one or something. I can't stand the heat. It's only been like in the low 70s (amazing) and low 80s (hate) here.

Rion said...

We have no way to put AC in the windows anyway, they are all the really nice, slide SIDEWAYS windows.. so we cant fit an AC unit in there. They are amazingly easy windows to open from the inside though. Not grunting and all like the up and down ones. So I guess we sacrifice AC for easy to open windows. :P