So, in this condo, there are.. 8 rooms.. 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, the kitchen, living room, dining room.. and.. the Pooh Room.
Let me explain the Pooh Room to you more.
This room consists of:
1 door.
1 toilet.
1 timed ventilation system.
Thats right, thats it. Its literally a room made for poo.
So, in honor of Pooh, we bought a nice 11x14 frame, and I am going to go print out a picture of Pooh bear, put it in the frame, and place it in the room. Then when we say, the 'Pooh Room' that can be the alternate meaning. I have never, EVER, seen or heard of a room like this. Its crazy, and the timed vent is very handy. It also frees up a second bathroom if someone is in the shower and bath.. (though with two people here, thats sort of hard to do)
Its the funniest room in the house. I put my cow magazine rack in there for the toiletries (and my book) and the floor has my Spongebob head rug. With the Pooh picture, it will finish up the randomness of the room.
No comments:
Post a Comment