Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Would you?

So this is random. But I told my mom about the Austria trip and she was excited for me, but then asked how we could afford it, and when I told her Phyllis was paying for it, she seemed sort of, I dont know, acted a little funny. I mean, I let her know that I was going along for Phyllis's sake, but I dont know if she's jealous, or a little uneasy being she could never have afforded such a thing for David, or what.

Should I feel bad that I am getting to go on a $3,000 trip for free? I thought it a lot over on how it was for HER, and not for me.. and I mean, I know in my heart that I would never go if she wasnt wavering.

3 comments:

Apryl said...

Don't feel bad... If she wants you to be there and is willing to pay for you to go, there's nothing wrong with that.

S Club Mama said...

she offered to pay and if you didn't, she wouldn't go. Don't feel bad. But just expect that some people may feel otherwise. It's Phyllis's decision to pay for you - it's her money and if that's what she chooses to do with it, then that's her choice. :)

JustAGirl said...

it's been my experience that people don't offer to give you things like that if they are hoping you say no. ;) i think you're fine