Thanksgiving is a weird time of year. You eat a lot of food. You eat leftovers. You eat even more food. Oh geez, the food.
Ok, so I am weird. I actually dont like Thanksgiving meals. I dont like turkey, or yams, or all that. I am fine eating a little bit of ham, and I am fine with mashed potatoes.. without gravy.. so to me, Thanksgiving isnt about eating at all. Its about being with family. Well, moreso, David's family, since we've gone there the past 4 Thanksgivings, and thats where I first met his parents and all that.
So we went to St. Louis for Thanksgiving and I got to hang out with Katie G for a few hours. We went to a Blues hockey game and the Rams vs Seahawks game (Seahawks won, yeehaw!) and did quite a few things of the outdoors nature.
All of his family is so excited to come to Lincoln.. in fact I think they are more excited to see Lincoln than the actual reason they'll be there. Maybe not, but its still so funny how they're like.. I cant wait to see what Lincoln and Tecumseh are like!
I hope they arent too dissapointed....
1 comment:
they'll be disappointed with Tecumseh hahahaha! Don't have them drive by the sewage ponds ;)
Post a Comment